Friday, 22 March 2013

Laura Geller Anti-Ageing Lipstick.





Laura Geller Colour Enriched Anti-Ageing Lipstick in Rosato ($21 from Laura Geller*).

*I purchased this lipstick as part of The Beauty of the Vine Collection by Laura Geller from QVC UK, it's not available separately in UK but it is in USA.

Laura Geller may be a brand that is unknown to many UK bloggers and makeup fans as it's only available here from QVC UK (you can browse products here). My first purchase from the brand was the Beauty of the Vine Collection, a six piece collection inspired by and infused with anti-ageing ingredients from grapes. The Colour Enriched Anti-Ageing Lipstick has a sleek sturdy black packaging with high-shine silver detail. I love how the bullet has 'Love Laura' and a heart etched into it- although it kind of made me not want to use it and spoil it! I think it just adds that extra special touch that makes it look more expensive and high-end. 

The lipstick itself is super soft, smooth and moisturising on the lips. Rosato is a really wearable pink berry shade which can be built up to be dark and vampy. The hydrating element of this lipstick is much longer wearing than any other lipstick I've worn before. When the lipstick does start to fade after a good few hours, it leaves behind a really subtle stain that I personally like. This has been rotating its way in and out of my handbag constantly since I bought it. I like how it can be both daytime and really striking at the same time. 

In a nutshell: Beautiful berry toned super hydrating lipstick with great staying power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment