Saturday, 9 March 2013

Sugar Skull.






Dress- Forever 21
Tights- Primark
Boots- Dorothy Perkins (sale)
Coat- Topshop (sale)
Necklace- Topshop
Rings- H&M

You can tell I love an outfit when I post tonnes of photos of it! I fell in love with this mint polka dot tea dress the moment I saw it in Forever 21 the other week. I didn't actually think it would suit me but when I tried it on I fell in love all over again. I've literally worn it everyday it's come out of the wash since I got it! I've toughened it up and made it a bit more 'me' by adding the spiked rings trio (which I've not stopped wearing since I bought) and the skull necklace just peaking out from under the collar. 

Actually, this entire outfit has been purchased within the last month- oops! I've been lusting after this Topshop coat all AW but at £110, it was way out of my price range. However, low-and-behold I found it in the sale for a bargain £50; it's actually from the Tall section but I personally really like the length on me. You know me and my fur stoles, this one does detach from the coat but I won't be taking it off any time soon! I've been wanting some heeled boots all winter but I've never quite found any I love, or if I have they've been mega bucks. Cue the Dorothy Perkins sale in my local Outfit- these spiked bad boys were reduced from £50 to £25 and I just couldn't say no! They look just as great with a girly dress as they do with an oversized t-shirt and leggings. They've got spikes all the way around the zips and across the top of the boots and they're surprisingly comfortable to walk in. 

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the massive increase in the quality of my outfit photos? This is down to my new love, my beautiful camera that I bought last weekend. For anyone remotely interested it's a Samsung WB100 Bridge Camera and it is super easy to use but takes super high quality photos. OK, enough about the camera Roisin, these people have busy lives to lead and other blogs to read. Hope you're all OK ladies x

4 comments: