Benefit World Famous Neutrals Sexiest Nudes and Easiest Nudes; Urban Decay NAKED Basics; Diego Dall Palma Snow White & the Huntsman (Limited Edition, no longer available); Urban Decay NAKED palettes.
Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palettes in Love & Fury (Limited Edition, no longer available) and Beethoven.
e.l.f Everyday Eye; MUA Heaven & Earth; Avon True Colour in Chic Glamour; H&M Nudes palette.
After sharing my foundation collection with you lovely ladies, I thought I'd share my eyeshadow palette collection with you next. My eyeshadow palette collection has grown ridiculously fast since I started blogging from the high end, to high street, to hard to get hold of! I've linked any reviews of said palettes if you want to check them out in more detail. I mostly go for nude/neutral palettes as they're more wearable and I prefer to go for a bright colourful lip rather than a colourful eye look. I love both of my NAKED palettes for different reasons- the Basics palette is perfect for everyday glamour, but can be vamped up for the evenings, and the original NAKED is great for a shimmery metallic smoky eye look.
My latest palette loves are the two Benefit World Famous Neutrals palettes as they come with cream and powder shadows. I love both my Kat Von D palettes (not available in UK) but I haven't used them for a longgggg time- I need to use them more for sure. Everyone knows and loves the MUA Heaven & Earth palette as it's a high street bargain hero product. I will say that my high-end palettes are so much better quality than my high-street palettes and I reach for them 9 times out of 10. I think my palette collection is fairly modest compared to some blogger's collections I've seen so there's definitely room for a few more in the future hehe. What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?
GIVEAWAY
ReplyDelete2X BOXES OF EYELASHES.
CHECK IT OUT!
WWW.MISSCCOLLECTION.BLOGSPOT.COM
Thanks I'll check it out x
DeleteI'm such a fan of neutral eyeshadow palettes! Naked 1&2 are my fave, along with MUA heaven and earth - really want to try the benefit ones too!
ReplyDeleteJess xo
http://lovelyjubblyblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I do love the NAKED palette! Thanks for the recommendations x
DeleteI just wondered where did you get your kat von d palettes
ReplyDeleteCharlotte x
www.blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk
I bought one off ebay (for way more than it costs in US) and a family friend bought on in the US for me from Sephora. I hate how hard the range is to get hold of over here!xx
ReplyDelete