Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Blast Off.


Dress- Primark
Leggings- Primark
Necklace- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Lips- MAC in Rebel

So it was my boyfriend's birthday last Friday and we decided to have a party seens as though we're in our new house. I accidentally bought this cream dress from Primark for a bargainous £15- I love the lace top half and the pleated chiffon skirt. I teamed it with this mint rose embellished necklace I picked up from Primark for £3! I like the large silver chain links contrasting with the gems and pastel roses. Me and my lovely chum went shopping before the party and she made me buy a MAC lipstick in Rebel, so of course I had to buy it for the party that night. She also curled my hair for me which I thought looked really nice. I've since worn this dress dressed down with my trusty ankle boots and over-sized coat. I've bought myself a new camera which is very exciting and I'm just getting to grips with the settings etc. So hopefully my product swatch photos will be much better from now on. 

4 comments:

  1. aw, beautiful!! the lipstick looks wonderful to your hair and skin :>
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roisin, I nominated you for the liebster blog award :) Check the link below for the questions..
    http://allthesimplethings563.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-blog-awards.html
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Vicki, that's so lovely of you xx

      Delete