Laura Geller Beauty of the Vine Collection (£46 from QVC UK).
Not many people know this but I am a QVC addict. However, in all my years of QVC purchasing, I've never took the plunge and bought make up from them. This all changed two weeks ago when their Today's Special Value item was a Laura Geller set containing her Holy Grail Balance and Brighten Foundation along with some new products developed for the range. Because it was on offer, I only paid £37 instead of the regular price of £46. Laura Geller is a much loved American brand but is only available in the UK from my beloved QVC. This ensures you get the best price for high quality products with their amazing 30 day money-back guarantee. The Beauty of the Vine collection is not only inspired by the beautiful colours of a vineyard but the primer also contains an anti-ageing ingredient found in grapes.
The collection contains:
Balance and Brighten Foundation- this is a stunning baked powder foundation with a marbled effect, much like a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. The idea is that the skin is made up of lots of different colours and tones and that different parts of the skin need different types of coverage and colour correction. You buff it all together into the skin to get a flawless natural finish.
Supercharged Spackle Primer- one of Laura Geller's most famous products, her Spackle primer has become Supercharged containing anti-oxidants found in grapes with anti-ageing properties.
Baked Impressions Blush in Bouquet- a beautiful berry coloured blush with the most beautiful vineyard inspired print baked into the surface of the powder.
Baked Impressions Eyeshadow Duo in Fine Wines- a super wearable combination of a flushed rose pink and a rich burgundy plum shade with the same baked finish as the blush.
Colour Enriched Anti-Ageing Lipstick- a creamy plum-rose lipstick with anti-ageing properties.
Double-ended Brush- a wonderfully soft bristled brush with one end for eyeshadows and the other perfect for blusher, it's the perfect two-in-one applicator.
The collection is available in various skin-colour options which related to the shade of the foundation only. They're currently on waiting list orders atm if anyone's interested. I'll be reviewing the items from this collection individually in the days and weeks to come but I've used them all already and I can safely say that I'm in love. Have you ever tried any Laura Geller makeup?
I've never tried anything from this brand before, it looks interesting though! Oh and of course I don't mind you using my which drugstore brand does it best ideat- be sure to send me a link when you do it!xx
ReplyDeleteNeither had I until now- stay tuned for full reviews of the products if you're interested :] Aw thank you, I'll for sure send you a link when I do the post :] xx
Delete