Benefit World Famous Neutrals Easiest Nudes Ever Palette (purchased on ebay; also available for £23.50 from Benefit).
I reviewed the Sexiest Nudes Ever palette a few weeks ago now after purchasing both palettes off ebay before their UK launch. For those unfamiliar with the palettes, Benefit have launched three World Famous Neutrals palettes which each contain two mini creaseless cream eyeshadows and four powder shadows. The book-shaped palette also contains a mirror hidden behind instructions and tips on how to use the products to create different looks. The three palettes are called Sexiest Nudes Ever (reviewed here); Easiest Nudes Ever (which I'm now reviewing) and Most Glamorous Nudes Ever (which I personally don't fancy getting tbh). I love the packaging of these palettes as they remind me of old school circus posters with the illustrations on the front. The inner packaging can also be removed and the box reused to store your trinkets in.
As the name suggests, the Easiest Nudes Ever palette contains your everyday, super wearable neutral shades to create both daytime and evening smoky eye looks. The two creaseless cream eyeshadows are so smooth and blendable- they provide the perfect base for building up your smoky look whilst being great products in their own right. R.S.V.P is a beautiful rose gold with a metallic sheen and No Pressure! is a rich warm chocolate brown with a golden shimmer running through it. The powders are super fine and are highly pigmented. Call My Bluff (buttery cream) and Pinky Swear (super soft baby pink) aren't at all chalky and you can definitely see the quality in these two shades compared with cheap highlighter shades. Thanks A Latte is the ultimate bronze eyeshadow and Quick Look Busy is a super rich matte dark brown- perfect for creating depth and definition. This palette is super versatile and is literally perfect for creating the easiest nude smoky eye ever. I think they're definitely on the expensive side at £23.50, I'd personally be willing to pay around £15 which is more than I paid for them on ebay. Nevertheless, I'd really recommend this palette (and the Sexiest Nudes Ever palette) as they're super wearable and versatile whilst containing really good quality products the last.
In a nutshell: Great quality cream and powder shadows- perfect for creating super wearable nude smoky eyes.
[p.s photos taken on my old camera]
No comments:
Post a Comment