Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Dorothy Perkins Wishlist.


Dorothy Perkins is a shop that I don't usually buy anything from- for no particular reason other than I rarely find anything I like in there. I've been browsing about online, as always, and found some really nice items on their website. I love this spotty pink dress- they've actually got 20% off dresses atm, I'm not sure if that's just online or it's also in stores. I love the contrast waist and faux collar and the shape looks perfect for hiding all my lumps and bumps without looking like a tent! 

This cardigan looks so soft and fluffy, I usually wear cardigans with dresses but sometimes black just isn't girly enough so this cardigan would be a good alternative. I love this bag, I've never seen anything like it! It's got on-trend scalloped edges and rose gold trimmings. Big statement jewel necklaces are all the rage this season but I've not found myself one yet that I like that's not too blingy or neon. Finally, these shoes- they look super comfy with the thick sole but they still look super cute with the big bow and the nude colour. What are you loving from Dotty P's atm?

4 comments:

  1. great post. love the soft colors. looks so springy :)
    i invite you to my easter GIVEAWAY! check my blog: www.rot-schopf.com
    i'm looking forward to read from you soon!
    wish u a wonderful day, best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely wonderful! It would be simply perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's super pretty and summery- thanks for commenting x

      Delete