Laura Geller Fresh Brewed Baked Collection (£42.50 from QVC UK).
So after loving the Laura Geller Beauty of the Vine Collection, I just had to see what else I could get my hands on. I guess my main motivation was that the foundation in Fair which I got in that collection was too dark for my skin tone. The foundation alone costs £27.28 so I thought this set was a bargain, especially as it was on offer at £38.28 and on easy pay instalments. I love how the Fresh Brewed Collection comes packaged like a bag of coffee. So what does the collection include:
Balance and Brighten Foundation- This foundation is available in shades Porcelain, Fair, Medium and Tan; I've reviewed the Fair here. The foundation is a baked liquid with a mineral powder type finish which gives a natural brightened look to the skin. (£27.28 sold separately).
Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla and double-ended Applicator- This is the brand's best selling highlighter which is also baked. Vanilla is a really good way of describing the colour and it doesn't look at all glittery or shimmery. I didn't actually realise that this was a full-sized product (worth £19.52).
Baked ImPRESSions Blusher in Mauve Mocha Latte- This pink toned mauve blusher has a beautiful coffee bean design baked surface. It looks really dark and scary in the pan but it swatches much lighter. (£20 sold separately).
Baked ImPRESSions Eye Palette in Espresso Yourself- This three colour palette has the same coffee bean finish as the blusher. The shades range from a light beige, to a chocolate mid-brown, to a deep rich coffee colour. (£24 sold separately).
Colour Drenched Lipgloss in Cafe Au Lait- A full coverage glossy finish lipgloss in a dark mauve shade. (not available separately).
So by my calculations, this set is worth £90 without the lipgloss- which I would consider a massive bargain! I'll be reviewing all these products individually all in good time ladies.
I would buy this brand just for the packaging. That is some bargain you got. I'm going to keep an eye out for it on QVC.
ReplyDeletexx