Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Liebster Blog Award.

I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Vicki from Allthesimplethings- thank you so much lovey! I've been nominated for this award before but it's been a long while so I thought I'd do the post again and nominate some other girlies.

The Liebster Blog Award rules:
1. Share 11 things about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you.
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Thank that person that nominated you and link back to their blog.

11 Things about me:
1. I am a proper cat lady and have five beautiful cats who live with my parents as I couldn't bring them with me when I moved out :[
2. I love painting, particularly portraits and flowers. 
3. I have nine piercings in total including my nose, lip, belly button and several ear piecings.
4. I want to go back to uni and do a doctorate.
5. I have three tattoos all done by Stewart Robson at Frith Street Tattoo in London.
6. I am an only child.
7. I hate football but I love rugby union.
8. I'm straight edge- I don't smoke, I don't drink and I don't do drugs.
9. I'm an avid meat eater.
10. I love cooking, especially currys!
11. I'm a massive Poirot nerd. 

The questions Vicki set me
1. Where do you see your blog in a years time?
I see it trundling along in the same direction tbh. I quite like the balance I've got with it at the minute with outfit posts, product reviews and other bits and bobs. 
2. Do you prefer to watch the film or read the book?
I love reading but since starting work, I'm usually too tired! I do like a good film though.
3. What city would you most like to visit?
I'd love to go to LA and get tattooed by Kat Von D.
4. What are your favorite blog posts to write?
I love product reviews because they're my favourite posts to read on other people's blogs.
5. What are your favorite posts to read? 
Haha, oops I've just answered that!
6. Do you work or are you at college or uni, and where?
I do indeed work in a hospital. I don't like to talk too much about work online tbh.
7. Do you play any instruments?
No, I'm the most tone-deaf, least musically talented person ever.
8. Have you ever been tempted to make YouTube videos (If you don't already)?
Yes, it's something I've been seriously considering recently!
9. What's your signature make up look/ day to day look (Photo's optional)?
I'm pretty lazy tbh, it usually involves loads of black eyeliner and a nude lip. 
10. How often do you check twitter/facebook/instagram?
I don't have instagram cause I have a Blackberry but twitter probs every 3/4 hours and facebook at most once a day.
11. If you could add whatever you wanted to a Domino's pizza, what would you choose?
Garlic sausage- I love garlic sausage on pizzas! Oooo or nacho cheese! 

My 11 Nominees:
I've found it unbeliveably difficult to find bloggers with under 200 followers but you should deffo check out these lovely ladies!

11 questions for my nominees:
1. What's you're favourite of all the animals?
2. What is your favourite high street makeup brand?
3. What is your favourite high end makeup brand?
4. Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
5. What do you think makes a good blog?
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. What is your favourite snack?
8. What would your last ever meal be if you could choose?
9. What is your favourite perfume?
10. What is your favourite film?
11. Tea or coffee?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for the nomination :)
    Will definitely be doing this! xx

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome- I think you've got a great blog :] x

      Delete