H&M Nudes Palette (£2.99 from H&M).
This was a total till buy I'm afraid; but I thought for £3 I couldn't really go wrong. The packaging isn't of the greatest quality, as you would imagine, but I really like the see-through lid with 'nudes' written across it. I like to be able to see a product inside it's packaging. The palette contains everything you need to create a pretty, daytime smoky nude eye. I say daytime because the shades aren't super pigmented so you won't get that dramatic evening look but the shades are super pretty and fresh.
I've numbered the shades purely for reference. Shade 1 is a really pretty buttery cream highlight with a subtle shimmer running through it. It is a little on the chalky side if you put too much on but it's nice in moderation. Shade 2 is the perfect matte base shade and shade 3 is a golden biscuit tone with shimmer running through it. Shade 4 is like a darker shimmered version of shade 2. Finally, shade 5 is the darkest shade which isn't really dark at all. It's more of a mid-brown with a silver shimmer running through it. The shadows are soft, smooth and blendable but they aren't very pigmented tbh. They do give a fresh, pretty shimmery nude eye look which would be lovely for Spring/Summer to team with a bright, loud lip.
In a nutshell: Not the best quality and certainly not for a dramatic look; but still gives a subtle shimmery nude eye for a bargain price.
They look like pretty neutral colours :), xoxo.
ReplyDeleteThey are- but they're super subtle x
Deletelooks perfect for the daily routine :)
ReplyDeletewww.rot-schopf.com
I'd definitely say they were great everyday colours x
DeleteThis looks like a great budget neutrals palette, I don't like super pigmented shadows in the daytime as I can never be bothered to blend properly early in the mornings! Might pick this up! x
ReplyDeleteOooooh well this sounds perfect for you lady! x
DeleteLooks nice for a day time look!
ReplyDeleteEmma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/
For sure x
DeleteThese look like they would be so good for them days when you have not much time in the mornings.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte x
www.blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk
Yeah, definitely minimal blending required! x
Delete