Friday, 11 April 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (£5.99, Boots).

I've been using this to cleanse my skin for a while now but I've only just got round to reviewing it! The Garnier Micellar Water is heralded as the high street alternative to the bloggers' favourite Bioderma- except you get a whopping 400ml for such a bargain price! I use this to remove my makeup on my lazy days when I get home from work at stupid o'clock and I can't be bothered using a gel cleanser and then exfoliating etc. 

I like the packaging of this product- it's super simple and it highlights the water-like product inside. The Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is, as the name suggests, a clear water-like fluid. I use the Formula Eye Makeup Remover Lotion on a cotton pad to remove the majority of my eye makeup, then in use this Micellar Water on two cotton pads- the first takes of the majority of my makeup and the second gets rid of any left over nasties. I personally don't have sensitive skin but I hate the feeling of greasy products on my eyes; this Micellar Water doesn't sting or leave any residue whatsoever on my skin or eyes. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped of any goodness or tight like some alcohol-based cleansers/toners do. The packaging claims that this 400ml bottle equates to 200 uses; I'd be mighty impressed if anyone actually checks this out for reals but I know I've used about a fifth over the past month which is good going! Overall, I'm super impressed and like I've said, I use this several times a week to remove my makeup- it's super quick and simple and inoffensive. Have you tried any Micellar Water products? Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment