Tuesday, 29 April 2014

No7 Lash Impact Mascara.




No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control Mascara (£10 currently on offer in Boots).

I've been loving the No7 Exquisite Curl mascara that I bought in the Boots bargain bin recently, it's become my everyday mascara. However, being the sucker that I am I bought their brand new mascara launch the Lash Impact mascara. I'm not going to lie, I was totally taken in by the ruby red glittery packaging! How stunning is that?! It's truly a thing of beauty.

It has a nice, standard bristle brush which combs through and separates the lashes easily. At first, I wasn't sure about this mascara. It's quite a wet-liquid formula so it's really easy to make mistakes and get flecks of mascara all over your eyelids and under your eye! However, because of the formula it isn't heavy or gloopy on the lashes. It really does lengthen your lashes and they look super sleek yet natural. I'm not mad on this mascara, it's not going to replace any of my favourites any time soon. It's not one for me I'm afraid! Phage you tried this mascara? Let me know if you have, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment