I've not done a WIDTW post for a couple of weeks now, mostly because I've been skirt so I've literally just been working and sleeping! However, with the end of April came Payday so this week I've been able to do a bit more fun things.
1. Online shopping- I've tried to be restrained but there's been so many things I've wanted to buy on the interwebs! I bought this dress from ASOS and a blouse with cats on it, so cute. I nearly bought the Benefit Big Easy last night but the beauty gods much have been looking down on me because I didn't get it and today it's on 4 Easy Pay instalments so I've got it for under £10 today!
2. I got tattooed- I got tattooed yesterday yayyyy. I got a moth tattooed just below my knee on my right leg. I've always wanted to get my knees tattooed but oh my Lord, it hurt soso bad near my knee!
3. Real life shopping- I went shopping with my mum and Friday and then with my fella's mum yesterday. I got these lovely sandles and this stunning box bag from M&S- soooooo in love!
I hope you've had a lovely week- thanks for stopping by x

pretty nice blog, following :)
ReplyDelete