Friday, 25 April 2014

Holier Than Thou.







Dress- Alice & You from ASOS
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
Bag- Primark
Headband- Primark
Bracelets- eBay and Thomas Sabo
Rings- Sainsburys

Sorry for the millions of photos, I'm just so in love with this dress! I bought it last week off ASOS from the plus size range, it's a size 18 (I'm normally a 16) but it fits perfectly because it's a swing dress. It reminds me of a dress my Herione Kat Von D has worn recently. It also reminds of a nun's habit but way cooler and trendy lol. It was a little colder today so even though this dress is more wintery than summery I think I pulled it off. I've been shopping with my mum today which was lovely, she's been on holiday so I missed her loads! 

I'm getting tattooed tomorrow which is super exciting! I've got three days off in a row which is loads for me so I dunno what to do with myself! I think I'm going to tidy the house and get it in order. I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment