1. Mini IKEA trip- I went to IKEA to take some legs back that I'd bought for my unit but typical me I ended up picking up a couple of bits whilst I was there! I got some picture frames and this cylindrical cushion in a cute check pattern.
2. Urban Decay night- I've written a post about this already so check it out if you wanna have a nosy!
3. Girly night in- on Saturday night me and my friend Dany when round to Lauren's house for a girly night in full of food and films! I met Dany and Lauren at work but they've both got new jobs and moved on recently so it's really nice meeting up with them regularly to catch up.
4. My Nails Inc order arrived- which contained the super exciting new Floral varnish. I couldn't wait to try it out and put it on as soon as I opened the parcel.
5. Wishlist dreaming- I seem to have fallen short on the money front this month and next payday is agesssss away. I really want to treat myself to a couple of things but don't feel like I can justify it. Can I win the lottery please?
I hope you're all OK and have had a nice week. Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment