There's been some clear favourites for me this April, I've been reaching for a few things over and over again. So here they are guys and girls...
Urban Decay NAKED3 Palette- I'm not gonna harp on about this one, because there's millions of reviews of this but my gosh it's stunning. It's all pink and rose gold tones that are super flattering and are great for Spring/Summer.
MAC Blotting Powder- this has instantly replaced MSFN in my everyday routine. It keeps my skin matte and shine free all day long and it doesn't effect the colour of my foundations.
Tart Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush- this has been on my cheeks everyday since I bought it. You can wear it super subtly or build it up to a Barbie pink. I'm so in love with this, thank you Tarte and QVCUK!
Nails Inc Nail Varnish in Kensington Square- I have worn this so many times this month it's not even funny! I've worn it alone, with a glitter ombré effect, with Nails Inc Floral polishes over it- I just love it! It's the perfect baby pink and it's so opaque and glossy it's stunning.
Vaseline Spray and Go- this is a wonder product, I don't know how I'd live without it now! I've never been good at applying body butters or moisturising my skin so this is the perfect solution! It's super quick and easy to use and it dries almost instantly so you can get dressed right away.
Real Techniques Blush and Powder Brushes- I bought these and they became instantly makeup bag staples, they're so lovely! The powder brush is amazing for all over the face and it's sooooooo soft. The blush brush goes perfectly with the Tarte blusher and is great for blending out contouring.
Wowsers, so many favourites this month! Please leave me links to your April Favourites! Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment