Saturday, 19 April 2014

Urban Decay B6 Prep Spray.





Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray (£21.50, Debenhams).

I didn't needs this, I fact I didn't even know that this existed or that I would ever need it. That's the power of a good salesperson I guess! When I went to the Urban Decay event the makeup artists used this in their demonstration and it just looked ace. I love the packaging of this product- the bottle has got that rubbery matte texture that some high end products have. 

The premise is that this spray acts in the place of a serum to prepare your skin for applying makeup. Compared with some makeup setting sprays I've used, this is very much a fine mist- I can hardly feel it going onto my skin it's so gentle! I spritz 3-4 times over my face before applying my moisturiser and makeup on clean skin. It doesn't make my skin feel damp or greasy at all; it just leaves it feeling soft and matte. The packaging makes some pretty impressive claims but I can't really say I've been noticing long-term skin benefits from using this. I find that it makes my makeup last a little longer and better though. You get 118ml in this bottle which, although it's mega expensive, is a really decent amount considering you only use a few spritzes each time. Have you tried any products like this? Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment