Friday, 18 April 2014

No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara.




No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara (£5 in sale, Boots).

I'm still loving my beloved L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara but when I saw this in the sale I thought I'd give it a go. I'm loving the metallic pink mirrored packaging of this mascara, I think it's unusual and super pretty. They promote Exquisite Curl "for beautiful curl and volume"neither it's curved brush wand. I've always thought this was a bit of a gimic and I've never really gone for it but I do like this brush. It is perfectly curved for my eye shape- it matches my lash line perfectly. I also love that it's a proper bristle brush not a plastic comb or rubber spiky thing- bug barer! 

This mascara perfectly separates, curls and lengthens my lashes to give a wide eyed but natural look. I've been loving wearing this on a day-to-day basis, it's perfect for wearing for work because it's not too OTT. It won't ever replace the Miss Manga Mascara for me as it doesn't give any thickness or drama but it's a great everyday mascara. It's also super easy to remove with my Garnier Micellar Water. All in all, it's a lovely mascara and I'd deffo recommend it. Have you ever tried any No7 mascara? Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment