Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush in Flush (£21.12, QVC UK).
The much anticipated Tarte UK launch came and went in March, resulting in a speedy sell-out of their coveted Amazonian Clay Blushes. Being a massive QVC nerd, I knew how to play the game, and ordered this blusher online the day before Tarte's TV debut. I'm not usually one to jump straight on a product or brand launch from higher-end makeup brands but the hype surrounding these blushers could not be ignored. QVC had three shades available (currently all sold out) and I chose shade Flush.
Firstly, let's let out a dreamy sigh over the packaging *ahhhhh*. I believe this is a new external packaging for the Amazonian Clay Blushes, which look super high end and sleek. I love lovelorn this compact, it's the kind of thing you wanna show off, not hide in your makeup bag! I like the design embossed onto the powder, depicting the Amazon river and forest with the brand logo. Flush is a beautiful Barbie pink- it's a strong dusky mid-toned pink, neither raspberry nor pastel it's one on its own. On first use, I didn't like this product- but only because it's super pigmented and I used way too much!! You literally need to touch your blusher brush to the powder then apply to the cheeks for a natural beautiful flush (hence the name). It's neither matte nor dewy, it just gives a lovely natural skin-type finish. It's really hard to describe this product because I've honestly never used anything like it! Overall, I'm super impressed and I think this will last me agesssssss. I hope they bring more shades over from the US, maybe a baby pink and a nice plum shade please? What do you think?thanks for stopping by x






No comments:
Post a Comment