Oh Payday, you cannot come soon enough! I say this is a Payday Wishlist, but really it's more "what I would buy if I could spend money on myself" list! My better half is still out of work so I'm holding down the fort financially but it's still nice to dream! So what am I lusting after at the moment...
Helen Moore Vixen Scarf- at £68, it's not a cheap treat, but I think it's the kind of piece I'd have in my wardrobe for a long time. It comes in loads of colours but I particularly love the powder blue and the baby pink- both are perfect for SS14.
MAC Lipstick in Pink Plaid- I tried this on last time I went shopping with Dany we but they'd sold out- I was gutted! It looks like a stunning matte pink that I could wear everyday and it's not too pale.
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Matte- I've read about this in the blogosphere and I want.want.want. It's supposed to be a matte light base which sounds right up my street!
Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Violet- this simply looks divine, especially in this lilac shade!at £19, it's pretty expensive for a lippie but I think it might be worth it because it's such an unusual product.
So there's my Wishlist! Let me know what you're lusting after this month- thanks for stopping by x

No comments:
Post a Comment