Dress- Topshop
Shoes- H&M
Leggings- Primark
Coat- Matalan
Bag- Dorothy Perkins
Necklace- eBay
Bracelets- eBay and Thomas Sabo
Rings- Sainsburys
I wore this outfit a few weeks ago but I totally forgot to post it! I wore this when I went to the Theatre with my family to see Much Ado About Nothing- it sounds all very middle class doesn't it! Never mind. I loved this dress when I first saw it but I thought it was a bit pricey for how plain it was. I snapped it up recently when I saw it on sale- I can't remember how much for but it was deffo less than £20. It's just the kind of dress that you can chuck on and feel comfy in, you know what I mean? I love these boots, I need to wear them more often! I'm so tired I can't think what to write right now! Thanks for stopping by x






No comments:
Post a Comment