Thursday, 24 April 2014

No7 Vitality Eye Roll On.





No7 Beautiful Skin Vitality Eye Roll On (£6 in sale, Boots).

This was another one of my bargain-bin purchases from Boots. The world of eye creams is vast and difficult to find your way through if you don't want anything anti-ageing or mega expensive! I found this one and thought I'd give it a try. It comes in a nice and compact 15ml tube with simple packaging, making it look expensive. 

This is an iridescent thin gel that is applied through a trifector of metal roller balls that are cooling on the delicate eye area. I can honestly say that I am in love with this product. Never before have I felt strongly (either way) about an eye cream, I'm normally indifferent to these products. However, as I've been using this every day since I bought it and I've started noticing my eye bags becoming less dark and promenant. It's so soft and light on the skin, it doesn't feel at all greasy or heavy on the skin. I'm super impressed with this and I'm glad I decided to buy it! What's your fave eye cream? Let me know, thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment