Dress- River Island
Jacket- M&S Limited Collection (old)
Shoes- Dorothy Perkins
Bag- Primark
Bracelets- eBay and Thomas Sabo
Ring- Sainsburys
Nails- Nails Inc Kensington Square (pink) and Royal Botanical Gardens (mint)
Sorry this is a photo-heavy outfit post- there was just so many ones I liked to choose from (not a narcassist). I wore this tonight to go out for a meal with some chums. I am loving these new shoes I bought from Dorothy Perkins- I wasn't sure about them at first but I wore them shopping yesterday and tonight and they're sooooooo comfy! I'm also loving this dress- the midi length means that I can wear it with bare legs, hoorah!
I think this is the most I've ever shown my tattoos on my blog! I'm back in my garden again, I'm liking the look of these pics in the natural light- I'm figuring it out as I go along! I'm loving the combo of the duck egg blue and the baby pink in this outfit and these Nails Inc varnishes are stunning. I hope you're all OK, thanks for stopping by!






Such a cute dress and satchel! I love how you matched your nails with your bag and outfit:) x
ReplyDelete|Life as a Petite|
Thank you so much! Xx
Delete