Monday, 21 April 2014

The Perfume Tag.


Hello! This is a sneaky peaky to my perfume collection- I'm using this tag that I've seen floating around the blogosphere so I thought I'd do it right here, right now! Enjoy....

1. What was the first perfume you ever purchased?
I can't remember the first perfume I ever purchased but I remember the first one I ever owned was the Dolce & Gabana The One perfume which my parents bought me for my birthday one year. I still have it (it's the gold one in the pic above on the right) and I still love it! 

2. What's your signature perfume?
This is an easy one! My favourite ever perfume is the Ed Hardy Born Wild perfume. I'm going to bore you with the tail of my sorrowful loss of my favourite perfume (skip now if you don't care). Ed Hardy, as I've been told, went into liquidation so alas they won't be making my favouritist perfume anymore booooooooo. I've stocked up on it and I'm making myself ration it which is really difficult because I love it!

3. What's your most recent perfume purchase?
Welllllll last week I bought the Moschino Pink Bouqet (see below) because it was a bargain £20 in Superdrug for 100ml! I've fancied this perfume for ages but I rarely buy myself perfume as it's usually an expensive purchase! However, before buying this one is bought the Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer (see below) because that was also £29 for 100ml in Superdrug! I'm such a sucker for packaging though, there's loads of perfumes that I've nearly bought because I like the bottle but then they smell gross! 

4. What perfume would you wear at night time/date night?
I usually rotate between my Nicky Minaj perfume as it's relatively inexpensive and smells super sweet, and the Katy Perry one. I don't particularly like either artists' music (I really don't like Katy a Perry tbh!) but I love their cheap and cheerful perfumes- they're great for everyday use. At night, I like to use my more expensive or 'special' perfumes like my D&G one, my Kat Von D one and the Vera Wang one. My Chanel Chance perfume is the one I wear for job interviews because I think it's sophisticated compared with my usual girlie choice of scent!

5. What's your favorite spring/summer perfume?
I'm not really seasonal with my perfume, I just wear what I like when I want to!

6. What's your favorite fall/winter perfume?
(See above!).

7. What's your favorite scent category? (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)
Fruity for sure! I'm way to unsophisticated for anything floral or woody! Lol. 

8. What perfume are you currently lusting after?
Oh this is an easy one! ATM I'm lusting after Giorgio Armarni Si. A couple of people I work with wear it and it smells divine! It's so expensive but I might ask for it for my birthday hehe. 

9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other?
This might sound weird but I'm really not bothered whether my fella wears cologne or not. I find too much scent on a man a bit overwhelming and makes me think they're trying too hard tbh. 

Feel free to do this tag, let me know if you do! Thanks for stopping by x



1 comment:

  1. ahh I love this post. I'm perfume obsessed! Right now, I really want one by Lollia called "Relax" I think that if I got that one, it would definitely be my signature!

    ReplyDelete