Nails Inc Floral in Floral Street Mews (£12 on pre-order, Nails Inc).
Oh. My. Gosh. I pre-ordered this about a month ago now and it's just landed on my door mat this morning. I couldn't wait to put it on so I painted it over Nails Inc Kensington Square which I already had on my nails. The Nails Inc Floral varnishes are a brand new launch, available in five shades. They're a beautiful mixture of particles of all different colours, shapes and sizes within one colour palette. The intention is that they create an effect like a beautiful floral garden- the most obvious particles are in a contrasting colour in a flower shape. In Floral Street Mews, the particles are lovely pink and peach shades with white and turquoise flower particles in it. It goes on really well and evenly and it's really easy to fish out the bigger particles from the bottle.
I definitely want to try some more of the Floral varnishes, there's Richmond Gardens Floral (minty green particles) and Queensgate Gardens Floral (blue particles and white flowers) which I wanna get my hands on! What do you think of these new varnishes? Let me know! Thanks for stopping by x


No comments:
Post a Comment