Topshop Powder Blush in Good Girl (£6, Topshop).
I've been loving wearing baby pink blusher as Spring has rolled in and I decided to try one of the Topshop powder blushers in shade Good Girl. I'm a massive fan of Topshop makeup, I think their products are good quality and reasonably priced. I've used their cream blushers before which are super pigmented so I wanted to try their powder blush.
I love the packaging of this compact- as with all the Topshop makeup products it's got that sketchy hand drawn style detail on the lid. The only thing is, the white packaging gets really mucky in my makeup bag which is a bit annoying. Good Girl is a lovely peach toned baby pink with a mega subtle silver glitter running through it. The powder is really fine so you can get a lovely subtle flush with it or keep building it up to something more dramatic. If I'm being honest, it's not as baby pink as I expected so it's a little more bright and vibrant than I initially thought. Having said that, it still looks really nice and it blends really nicely into the skin. I like to apply it with the Real Techniques Contour Brush on the apples of my cheeks. I'd deffo recommend this blusher and Topshop makeup in general. Thanks for stopping by x





What a pretty color! x
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute isn't it! Thanks for commenting x
DeleteI love Topshop makeup particularly there lipsticks and nail polishes. This sounds great, I might try there blushes! :-) xx
ReplyDeleteHelen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog
I know, I love their makeup, it's such good quality and it's not that expensive! Xx
DeleteOhh it looks so pretty! <3
ReplyDeleteJennie xo | sailorjennie.com
Thanks for commenting xx
Deletelove your hair colour!
ReplyDeletexx
skadiida.blogspot.com
london, lifestyle, music, fashion
Aw thank you so much! I've just used a Garbier one in a purple shade and then Crazy Colour in Aubergine on the ends xx
Delete