Sunday, 27 April 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.





Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (£5.99, Boots).

When the Beauty Blender craze hit the blogosphere, I will admit that I was very skeptical. Many brands have replicated and altered the original and my favourite makeup brush brand Real Techniques have made this little egg shaped number. I bought this on the buy one get one half price offer in Superdrug along with an eyeshadow brush. 

So what's they fuss all about? This is a dense but soft sponge in the general shape of an egg. There's a pointed end which is perfect for concealing blemishes and for blending around the nose and eyes. The flat end is great for applying and blending in large areas like the cheeks and forehead. I find using this takes me longer to apply my foundation and concealer, however I think it makes them last longer and look much more natural. I can't believe how lovely this is- it makes even the fullest coverage foundation look soft and natural. Overall I'm super impressed with this and I'm reaching for it over my beloved Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Have you tried this out? Let me know what you think if you have! Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. I need to try this for sure, it sounds so amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete