Anarchy Face Case (£21); Supersaturated Lip Crayon in Big Bang (£14); NAKED3 Palette (£37); De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray travel size (£9); B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray (£21.50) all from Urban Decay via Debenhams.
Myself and my chum Dany were invited to a VIP makeup event at Urban Decay which we attended this Thursday. I've been to a couple of beauty events before but I was really looking forward to this one after loving all the products I bought after having my makeup done at UD a few weeks ago. There was a demonstration from Clarisonic which was a bit random! Then the UD makeup artists did a demonstration of some products including their new Electric palette which I found quite scary with it's neon eyeshadows!
Before going I knew I wanted to treat myself to the NAKED3 palette but everything else I chose on the night! I love my NAKED1 palette and never intended to get another NAKED palette but I used Dany's NAKED3 on our night out last week and fell in love with it's rose gold tones. I also fell for the B6 Prep Spray which can be used as a serum- it felt so nice when we sampled it so I couldn't resist! I finally took the plunge and bought the De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray which sounds like a dream for my oily skin! I'd bought the Anarchy Face Case after loving my Shattered Face Case, this one is more silvery and metallic but I love it! I also bought a new Supersaturated Lip Crayon after loving shade Lovechild. Big Bang is a super glittery metallic pink that I cannot wait to wear! The rest are all freebie samples I got given for attending. Thanks for stopping by x
Blooper, photography skills!



Ahhh you got some amazing stuff, I'm after the electric palette - those brights!
ReplyDeleteOoh what an awesome haul! :) xx
ReplyDelete