Friday, 1 February 2013

January Favourites.


It's a very pink January Favourites here isn't it! Ed Hardy Born Wild has been my everyday perfume for about a year now- I've never actually bought a bottle myself because my family have bought it me for my birthday and Christmas, I've got a few bottles tucked away for when I finish my current bottle. Bepanthen might seem like a funny choice but it has been a wonder product for my dry lips! I typically purchase Bepanthen for when I get a new tattoo to help with the healing process but the soothing balm leaves my lips feeling soft, smooth and flake free!

I've been using Heel Genius to sooth my tired feets and I love how cooling and softening it is on my toots. Whipped Clean is without doubt my favourite body product of all times. Its a shower gel and body butter all in one, which is perfect for me cause I'm super lazy when it comes to moisturising my body so this wonder product saves me so much time. It also has the most amazing smell in the world which I want to bottle up and make into a perfume. 

I imagine this is in a lot of bloggers' favourites this month- it's the Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette. Believe the hype ladies, it's matte neutrals at their absolute best. It's perfect for everyday glamour and super smoky evening eyes. I also love how compact it is, especially compared with the original NAKED palette. Finally, the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstain in Sweetheart/Valentine- I still love it, I still wear it and it's still the best formula, colour pay-off and long lasting lip product I've ever used. Unfortunately, this shade isn't available in the UK but I bought mine off ebay from a lovely American seller. So there you have it, my January faves. Please link me to your favourites posts or let me know what your favourites are in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment