Primark Reed Diffusers in Sweet Vanilla and Smoothy (£1 each).
I know this is a bit odd and it's not really a review, it's more of a "look at these bargains!". I bought these just after Christmas as Primark's new Spring Home range started making its way into stores. I'm a sucker for sweet smelling things and reed diffusers are a pretty alternative to candles- which can be quite expensive. For those who don't know, essentially the reeds soak up the scented oils and diffuse (hence the name) the smell throughout the room. I can't believe they only cost £1 each! I love the packaging- it actually matches my bedding. I've not used Smoothy yet but I've got Sweet Vanilla on the go in our bedroom at the minute and it smells delicious. I've got about 1/3 of the product left after about a fortnight, bearing in mind it did knock some over last week- eep! Have you got any homeware recommendations?
Thanks for posting about these, will definitely have to pick some up for my uni room! x
ReplyDeleteNo worries- they're so easy and smell lovely!x
DeleteI have always wanted to try one of these but grudge paying what some other places charge. Thanks for posting this. I'll need to go looking for one in Primark now.
ReplyDeletexx
You're welcome- they are a real bargain! xx
Delete