Saturday, 9 February 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick.



Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige (£5.99 from Boots).

Rimmel seem to be dropping new wonder products like no other at the moment! After their triumphant Apocalips launch, everyone started to get excited about their creamy eyeshadow sticks. I picked up one of the chunky crayons in Bulletproof Beige. Firstly, I love the packaging- the chunky crayon is super easy to use and apply to the lid. The formula of the product is unlike any eyeshadow stick I've used before- it's so smooth and soft and not at all sticky or cakey on the lids. 

I chose Bulletproof Beige because I thought it'd be a great base and highlight to go with my NAKED and NAKED Basics palettes. On my arm swatch, it looks like the most beautifully understated gold. However, on my lids is another story. I feel like the colour pay-off of this particular shade isn't great and it doesn't really show up on my skin tone. I actually think it would look stunning on darker skin tones but I don't think it suits paler, fairer skin tones. I'm a bit disappointed with this product but I don't know if this is because I made a bad colour choice. I hate to say that I don't like this product but I can't see myself using this too much now that I've tested it out. Have you tried the Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks out?

No comments:

Post a Comment