Like most bloggers (and just people in general), I always want what I can't have, especially when it comes to makeup and beauty products from other countries. I even did a post recently on some American products that I'd love to try, if I could only get my hands on them (although I have since got my hands on the Benefit palettes). I've heard American/Canadian ladies on Youtube wanting to try Soap & Glory products and other British high-street makeup brands, so I guess the feeling is mutual.
So I just thought I'd put it out there that I'm really interested in doing a North American swap with one of you ladies out there. I'm not sure if any of you would be interested but if you are, please leave a comment below with your email and we can sort something out. Thanks ladies xx
just stumbled on your blog and saw this post so going out on a limb here but im down to do a swap if you are my name is caitlin my email is ccapporelli@gmail.com that is your still interested.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting Caitlin- I've just emailed you now! x
Delete