Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 003 Peach Glow (£3.99 from Boots).
Loads of bloggers hype about Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder and I wanted to try it for myself. Although my heart lies with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, I wanted to try this for on-the-go touch ups. There are six shades available including Translucent, which I've heard is suitable for all skin tones. Based on back of the hand swatches (the worst kind for colour matching, I know) I went for 003 Peach Glow which is a pinky peach toned flesh colour. I've been wearing it over two foundations mostly, MAC Pro-Longwear Foundation in NC15 and No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Calico, and Peach Glow blends beautifully with both shades. The powder is silky smooth, soft and not at all cakey on the skin. This product is perfect for reducing shine or oiliness, especially towards the end of the day. It gives flawless coverage whilst looking natural. I think this is such a great bargain product and I can't recommend it enough for any oily skinned girls out there. Have you tried Rimmel Stay Matte Powder?
No comments:
Post a Comment