Skull Washbag £4; Polka Dot Clutch Purse £4; Sunglasses £2; Necklace £3 all from Primark.
I thought I'd show you a couple of things I picked up in Primark at the weekend. This skull bag has the same print as my faux-Alexander Wang Rocco bag that I use everyday for work. It has a silver skull zip-pull which I love- I couldn't say no for £4 really! I think it's technically a wash bag but I reckon I'll use it as a clutch bag as it's definitely big enough. I've never seen one of these clutch purses before (I've decided that's what they're called)- they're basically a hard case purse that has a holder for your phone, your cards and a tiny coin pouch and that's it, perfect for your night out essentials. I love the cream and black polka dot pattern but they had loads of different patterns in Primark. I don't need more sunglasses but I'm a little bit obsessed, and for £2 can you really blame me?! These beautiful lace print sunglasses are really different but they will go with everything and perk up any outfit. Finally, I bought this layered necklace with two faux crystal pendants and a faux arrow head pendant. It's super simple but it is great for dressing up a simple tshirt dress. I've posted some close-up shots to check out the detail. Hope you're all OK x
No comments:
Post a Comment