I thought I'd do a post of the products that I keep in my bathroom to show you lovely ladies. I sometimes feel it's all well and good reviewing all these new and exciting products, but what I most want to know is what products bloggers use in their everyday lives. I've not gone into my everyday makeup (leave a comment below if you want a post on that) so I've just focused on bath/shower products and my everyday skincare.
S&G The Breakfast Scrub; Avon Advanced Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner; Advanced Techniques Shampoo for Coloured Hair; S&G Clean, Girls Body Wash; S&G Whipped Clean Shower Butter.
I've mentioned before that I begrudge spending money on shampoo and conditioners as (apart from deodorant) they're the products I go through the quickest. I really rate the Avon Advanced Techniques range as they're super affordable (usually under £2 per 250ml, depending on the offers) and do the job well. They also have a refreshing watermelon scent which I like as some hair products can smell really chemically. Aside from the hair products, it's Soap & Glory all the way! I'm not a fan of bars of soap, I much prefer shower gel and I really like Clean, Girls body wash. I think these 500ml bottles are a mega bargain at £6 and they last agesssss. The Breakfast Scrub and Whipped Clean are the two most delicious smelling products in the entire universe! I love how Whipped Clean is a body wash and a body butter in one product- I try and use this once or twice a week to keep my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes; Clarins Daily Energizer Day Cream; Sanctuary Bath Soak; Sure Black Diamond Deodorant; No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush; Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep Whitening Gel; S&G Peaches and Clean Cleanser; Clinique 7 Day Scrub; Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation; S&G Supereyes, Supereyes Eye Gel.
My everyday cleanser is my beloved S&G Peaches & Clean- I just love it. I've nearly finished this bottle off but I've got a back-up one waiting in the wings! I'm loving using the No7 Cleansing Brush (update to come soon) with Peaches and Clean. The Pearl Drops Whitening Gel is a new product I'm trying out at the minute which I promise I'll be reviewing soon. I go through these Primark makeup wipes like nobodies business, I know it's lazy and not good for your skin but I use my cleanser and cleansing brush straight after using the wipes. Please link me to any posts of what products are in your bathroom.
Love all the Soap and Glory products, loved this post :) xx
ReplyDeleteThank you!!xx
Delete