No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush (£24.95 but currently on offer at £15, from Boots).
As soon as I saw this on someone's blog, I knew I had to get my mitts on it. We've all heard the hype over the cult Clarisonic Cleansing Brush, but with a £100+ price tag, it's a product that most of us aren't able to justify buying. Well say hello to No7's bargain answer to the market leader. For those of you who aren't familiar with the concept of a cleansing brush, essentially is makes cleansing easier and more effective by exfoliating and deeply cleansing the skin. No7 recommend that you remove any eye makeup then put your favourite No7 cleanser (I've actually been using my beloved S&G Peaches & Clean Cleanser) on your face, giving generous coverage on problem areas, and then wet the brush and press the power button- and away we go! After 30 seconds of cleansing, turn off the power and rinse the brush in warm water.
I've only had this since last Saturday, so I can't comment on it's long term benefits just yet (I will do an update post in a few weeks) but I can give you my initial thoughts. Firstly, I love the packaging- it's super clean and simple and tbh, I didn't want to throw the box away! The Cleansing Brush itself is super ergonomic in it's design, it fits perfectly into your hand and it isn't at all heavy. The brush is battery powered (batteries are provided) so no charger wires are needed which I love because I am forever loosing them- is it just me who looses chargers?! The brush-head itself has three rings of bristles which rotate when you press the power button to gently cleanse and buff the skin. There are two speed settings but I personally find the second one a bit too intense! It is a weird feeling at first, it's kind of like a car wash for your face, but it is actually really gentle and really massages the skin- a proper treat for your face!
So, does it actually benefit the skin? Well, like I say, I've only had it for a week but I do find that my skin is softer, smoother and brighter after using this cleanser. It gives such a deep clean and it's perfect for us oily skinned girls- note that No7 don't recommend this for people with very dry skin. I have tried using it with my makeup on and after taking the majority of my makeup off with wipes and I personally prefer the latter, but I think that's because the brush looks less dirty afterwards! So my initial thoughts: I love it!! I can't wait to give you an update on my skin in a few weeks time! If you are wanting to try it, run over to Boots as it's on offer at £15 for a limited time only! Will you be trying the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush?
I am definitely definitely going to get this! Hopefully it'll sill be on offer next time I'm in Boots :) xx
ReplyDeleteEeee I love it- I hope it is too, it'll save you some pennies :] xx
DeleteI bought this yesterday, really hope it's good
ReplyDeletexx
I hope you enjoy it! xx
DeleteLooks really good i'm interested in how you will get on with it in the next few weeks xx
ReplyDeleteThank you- come by for my update post in a few weeks :] xx
Delete