Dress- Marks & Spencer
Belt- Marks & Spencer
Tights- Primark
Socks- Primark
Boots- Matalan
Ring- Marks & Spencers (old)
Nails- e.l.f in Lilac and Primark Glitter Top Coat (from set).
I know I posted a very similar outfit merely days ago but I loved this tights/socks/boots combo so I thought I'd post again. The tights and socks combo were an unbelievable £5 duo bargain (sold separately) but I must admit I was a fair bit cold in these almost translucent tights last week. Me and my chum are treating ourselves to a MAC makeover on Saturday which is exciting! I don't need to buy any makeup, let alone splashing out on MAC makeup but I thought it'd be a nice thing to do for some girly pamper time. It feels well weird having my nails painted (because I have to have bare nails for work) but I do miss painting them loads- I feel like my nail varnish collection is being neglected!
No comments:
Post a Comment