Look Beauty Make Me Blush in Rosy (£5 from Superdrug or Look Beauty).
I didn't need or particularly want a new blusher but I saw this and it was on offer so I thought 'why not?'. Look Beauty is a relatively new brand in the beauty market but it's a good one at that- they're reasonable and have good quality products in super wearable shades. I've already tried and loved their Loud Lips Lipsticks, Lip Slick lip glosses and their Nail Pop nail varnishes. I love the packaging of the Make Me Blush compact- its got a bit of a vintage feel to it with the brushed gold and pink patterned box. The compact has a really big mirror in it which I love as it's super useful for on the go application.
Rosy is a beautiful flushed coral pink tone with golden glitter particles running through it. The glitter shimmer looks much more obvious in the pan than it does on the cheeks. On the skin, it gives a healthy glow and flushed look which is super buildable. The formula of the blush itself is super soft, smooth and pigmented. I think Rosy is a really good everyday, goes-with-every-look blusher; you know, so you could team it with a smoky eye and a bold lip or plain black cat eyes and a nude lip, whatever really!! I think some of the other shades are more intense and bright if that's what you're after but I think I'll be sticking with good old Rosy. Have you tried any of the Look Beauty Blushes?
In a nutshell: It's a super subtle, beautiful everyday blusher with a great finish.
I went into superdrug the other day and MA GOODNESS, I was tempted to get this (darn ban) I really liked the compact and how it felt in my hand. Definitely gone on the after ban to buy list :)
ReplyDeleteOoo good luck with the ban love, you're doing really well! Yeah, I'd deffo recommend this, and it's such a bargain! xx
Delete