
[image from Google]
Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palettes (l-r) Easiest Nudes Ever, Most Glamorous Nudes Ever, Sexiest Nudes Ever ($30 from Sephora, not yet available in the UK).
Oh me, oh my. Whilst trawling the internet, I came across these bad boys. All I can say is, when the hell are they available in the UK?!?! I actually want them all. They're mini book-shaped palettes each with x2 creaseless cream shadows and x4 longwear powder shadows. What I love about these is that they're not just 'another neutrals palette'; they're not trying to be the new NAKED palette, I think they're something entirely in their own right. Firstly, I love the vintage style, second-hand book look to the packaging. Secondly, I love that they come with 2 cream shadows (perfect for a base) and 4 full sized powder shadows.
I also love how different they all are: Easiest Nudes ever is you're everyday nude shades; Most Glamorous Nudes Ever look a bit more shimmery and going-out appropriate; and Sexiest Nudes Ever are more sultry and purple toned which I love! There's some really great reviews and swatches floating about on American blogs for more detail which will make you fall inlove! I just hope that they're not stupidly expensive when they come over here- I think £20 sounds like a good price mark. I think I better get saving up immediately because I want all of these bad boys!!! What d'you think about these palettes?
No comments:
Post a Comment