Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 120 Vanilla (£8.99; currently £6.99 on offer in Superdrug).
There are two products in the Nearly Naked guise, including the Nearly Naked Foundation which is available in an extensive 10 shades; and the Nearly Naked Pressed Powder available in 5 shades. I went for shade 120 Vanilla which is the second lightest shade in the range, which surprised me as I'm normally the pastiest of them all.
Aesthetically, I like the packaging- the glass bottle makes the foundation look and feel much more expensive than it actually is. I also like the sleek silver text and the simple white lid. However, I hate that there is no pump; there's no control over how much product you're dispensing and I hate wasting foundation!! The foundation itself it quite runny and melts into the skin like a dream. I'd say it was light/medium coverage but I've found that it covers redness and blurs my pores really well. Now many a blogger has said that this gives a natural dewy finish, which initially put me off, but I don't think it does at all! I think its a natural matte without being chalky, cakey or powdery looking. I know it's a massive cliché but it literally is like your skin, only better. Not in a BB cream kind of way, but in a way that you always dream every foundation will be, but it never quite is.
The colour match is spot-on for me and I reckon their shade range will cater for most skin tones. This foundation has staying power my friends. I've been wearing this from day through to night and it's needed only one powder touch-up on my nose, which is a massive feat as most foundations require continuous touch ups after about 6 hours. There's not much more that I can say about this foundation other than that I love it and I really enjoy wearing it. It really doesn't feel like you're wearing anything as it isn't at all heavy on your skin and doesn't clog up your pores. My skin actually feels soft, clean and clear when I remove the foundation even before cleansing. I actually fancy trying out the powder now I know how good the liquid is- watch this space!
In a nutshell: Beautifully smooth, blendable, natural-looking with light/medium coverage and a great shade range. Go get it, you're sure to fall in love!
I'd really recommend it- I love it! x
ReplyDelete