Dress- Marks and Spencer
Belt- Marks and Spencer
Leggings- Primark
Shoes- Topshop
I fell inlove with this dress as soon as I saw it. I love everything about it: the pattern, the shape, the length, the sleeves, the colour! I think it was around £25 and, as far as I know, it's current stock so it should still be around M&S shops. This belt's really old but I still love it- I hate gold on accessories (or jewellery) and sometimes I find it hard to get a belt or bag with silver metalwork. I love the hot pink against the black and white dress. I can't remember when I wore this outfit, I took the picture a while ago, oops!
I'm sorry I've been a shitty blogger but I've been working like crazy. I've got a few days off now so hopefully I'll be able to get some posts written and scheduled before I go back to workies. I got a couple of new products waiting in the wings to be tested out but with me working, I've not had a chance to wear anything other than boring work-appropriate makeup. Nevermind, I hope you're all OK and having a lovely week!
No comments:
Post a Comment