So these are a few photos of random things that I wanted to share with you lovely ladies. I feel like I'm finally settled into out new home now we're a month in. I've still got some clothes in bags (the horror) but for the most part I'm really organised and everything has it's own place now.
My mum bought me some lovely bits and bobs last week including this incredible cat shower cap from Primark (I think it was about £3). Firstly, the colour goes perfect with all our bathroom towels etc, secondly it's got a cat on it- enough said. I have some lilac faux-Ugg boots from Primark which I wear as slippers but sometimes they can get a bit warm and *ew* sweaty. My mum got me these lil Footlets which a) have an amazing name b) are super cute and c) are in beautiful colours! I saw this bright pink bucket bag in Sainsburies- yes the supermarket- and my mum treated me to it. It's a total rip-off of the famed Zara bag but at a fraction of the price for £20. I love the cut-out detail on the front of the bag which is so on-trend for SS13 (not that I'm a trend slave). Unlike the Zara bag (as far as I know, I don't know anyone who owns one!), this beautiful bag has an inner bag with a zip closure, hello rainy days, which is also removable. Can you tell I love this bag?
I love this door mat- it was £5 from Matalan and was actually in a wishlist I made a few months ago now. We don't have a hallway so we bought this draught-excluder from B&M's for a bargain £3.99, I love the welly print!
Finally, this is totally random, but I love this basket I got from TK Maxx that we keep our bathroom smellies in on the window sill. It keeps everything neat and tidy and also stops me from leaving millions of products in the bathroom! I love the colours as it's not too girly and my boyfriend keeps all his shaving stuff and deodorant in there too. I guess this is like an Instagram post, except I don't have an iphone so it's a random things post- enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment