Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser; Tresemme Split Remedy Leave in Treatment; L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Tempting Lilac; Lush Emotional Brilliance in Dynamic; MAC Blusher in Cubic; Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara Sample; 17 Perk & Paint Eyeliner; 17 Clear Definition Brow Gel.
My August favourites were almost exclusively hair care products and this month, it's mostly makeup. I feel like I've not really lusted after anything beauty-wise recently apart from extortionately expensive stuff that I'll probs never buy. I'm still loving my Peaches and Clean cleanser, despite dabbling with a few others I keep coming back to good old S&G. I've had some bad break outs over the past few months but this has always calmed them down and prevented them from getting any worse. After finishing my S&G Thick & Fast mascara I decided to try and use up some of my Chanel mascara samples and I actually really like this one- it creates massive, super spidery black lashes which I love! I've not worn much in the way of eyeshadow this month but I have been wearing Lush Dynamic under my lower lashes. This 17 bargain duo have become essentials in my daily makeup routine. I've also fallen back in love with my Rouge Caresses- particularly Tempting Lilac. Please leave me links to your favourites this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment