1. Benefit How To Look the Best at Everything in Light; 2. Apron from H&M; Owl Bath Mat from H&M; Dress from Topshop; Ring from Topshop. [these are not my images, they are from the respective websites of each brand]
I cannot believe that the last Wishlist post that I did was in June! Tbh, I've not been lusting after much other than stuff I'll probs never buy (i.e mega expensive makeup) and I've just been picking up bits and bobs when I've seen them. This Benefit kit has recently been released and my gosh it looks stunning! I'm thinking about telling my man that it's top of my Christmas wishlist hehe. Me and my boyfriend are looking at moving out together now that I've got a job so I'm loving looking out for super cute housey things- all the non-essentials of course but who needs a bed when you've got this super cute apron and bath mat from H&M?! I love this Topshop dress, it's a similar fabric to my Primark skater dress but the long sleeves on this one makes it look super cosy. I'm loving the look of this ring- the mix of gothic black and super smooth pearls is my kind of thing!
I've also been lusting after pretty much every item from my Passion For Fashion post. I tried on the beloved tarten/leather/fur coat from my Casual look and fell inlove (as anticipated) so I'm deciding whether to get it or not because it's pretty expensive, but my chum says I have to get it and she's in charge haha. I'll let you know whether I do get it or not. I'm planning on doing a collective haul this week, a long with a million other posts because my dad's back from holiday with the camera so I can start taking photos again yayyyy! Phone photos just aren't the same. I've got loads of products I've wanted to start using but had to restrain myself because I need to photograph them first. Moan over, hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
Wishlist update: I actually got quite a lot from my last wishlist which is quite surprising! I bought that exact trio of socks from Topshop and I love wearing them with my creepers. The Lush Volcano Foot Mask has fast become a pampering staple of mine that I've repurchased once. I got the beautiful Snow White & the Huntsman palette for my birthday which I'll be using a lot more of as the colours are perfect for winter.
Please send me any links to your latest wishlists- I love having a nosy!

wow that apron is so cute, i want one! xx
ReplyDeleteI know- it's super cute and retro :] xx
Deletereally beautiful
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/
Thank you x
Delete