MAC Glaze in Hue; MeMeMe Long Wear Satin Lip Cream in China Rose; Marks & Spencer lipstick in Nude; Look Beauty Loud Lips in Toffee Cup; Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick mini in Celebutard (from set but available in full size).
I never used to wear nude lipsticks because I always thought it was pretty pointless when I was younger but now I love wearing them and have a good mini-collection going on. I've chosen my favourite five nude lipsticks here to share with y'all. My favourite one of the five would have to be Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Celebutard which is typical me because you can't buy it in the UK without paying over the odds on ebay, unless you're planning a trip to the States. It's the perfect mix of peach, pink and nude all wrapped up in a creamy matte formula. I actually took this lipstick to MAC to see if I could get a dupe and decided on Hue which is the perfect colour match but has that glaze finish rather than a matte one. This might seem weird but I love the way the Look Beauty Loud Lips smell- they're really sweet and vanillary and the colour of Toffee Cup is delicious! The MeMeMe one is definitely the darkest of the bunch and I'd say it was more of a rosey-nude. I don't think the M&S one is available any more (sorry) because I actually bought this in the sale when they were getting rid of their old makeup range but I'm sure there's a similar shade in either their new Autograph or Limited Collection ranges. What are your favourite nude lipsticks?
I really want to try Hue, it looks like a perfect nude/pink :) x
ReplyDeletestylishbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/
You really should try it, it's lovely! x
DeleteI love the Kat Von D make up range, it's such a shame the don't sell it outside the US.
ReplyDeleteI know, it sucks mega balls. x
Delete