Saturday, 15 September 2012

Vona.


Jumper- H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams
Pants- New Look (they're called Ponti Treggings if you wondered)
Shoes- Topshop
Ring- Matalan

I had a job interview last week which went really well and I actually got the job which I'm so excited about! But my boyfriend's parents got me this jumper as a 'well done' present (I know, I didn't know those existed either)- it's sooooo soft and owly, I love it! It's got sequin details on the owl but they aren't too obvious which I'm glad of really because I'm not into that blingy look. The weather's super grim atm so I'm gonna get my winter clothes out of my vacuum bags and say sleep tight to my summery clothes for another year. The worst thing about the winter weather/fashion collision for me is that I can never find shoes that I like that are also appropriate for relentless rain or snow. I love my Ugg boots but they obvs don't come out in the rain. So I'm going to begin my annual quest for winter shoes but I'm not too hopeful- I can see myself wearing wellies a lot this year again. I hope y'all are having a nice weekend! 

p.s Don't forget to check out my ebay listings here. Happy bidding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment