Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Nail Varnish Storage.


Summer Rose Document Box (£4.99 from WH Smith). 

I just thought I'd share with you my new bargain nail varnish storage solution. Previously, my nail varnish had been residing in a much smaller box which inevitably led to a sprawl of nail varnishes across my room when the box got full. I already have a set of desk drawers which match this box where I keep all my makeup. I love the rose design on this item and the colours are so lovely. So technically this box is made for storing A4 documents in and I already have a plain black one from Ikea where I keep my letters etc. However, I thought this one would be the perfect depth for nail varnish storage. I've managed to fit in all my nail varnishes and have told myself I can't buy any more! I'm also using a smaller box (unrelated to this one) to keep in all my nail files, nail art bits and bobs and my beloved Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter. I know it's just a short post but I love nosying at other bloggers' storage solutions so I thought you might wanna see! Leave me any beauty storage links below or comment me with any top tips that I need to know! 

12 comments:

  1. great and cute way to store your nail polish!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Roisin,
    You have done something similar to me. I will share picture of my storage box too.
    Shikha
    getmegorgeous.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I'd love to see your beauty storage solutions!xx

      Delete
  3. Such a cute box! I store mine in my Glossybox and it is currently overflowing!

    Found your blog through the bbu bloghop...

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,I have a pretty ridiculous amount of nail varnish atm!x

      Delete
  4. This is an awesome make-up storage idea! At the moment, the box I have is just big enough but if Models Own end up doing their 50% off sale on their Facebook, I'm gonna need a bigger box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're deffo gonna need a bigger box! Models own do some really nice shades xx

      Delete
  5. At the moment mine just sits in a tin, but its started to over flow :(.
    I may need to invest in a new box too!

    Charlotte Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, maybe we should just stop buying nail varnishes hehe xx

      Delete
  6. Great idea! Was thinking of doing something similiar to this with my nail varnishes!
    Now following you! :)
    Feel free to follow back and check my blog out

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll for sure check out your blog, thanks for following xx

      Delete