Saturday, 29 September 2012

In Your Face: September.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium; MAC Blusher in Cubic; L'oreal Rouge Caresse in Tempting Lilac; Avon Mega Impact Gel Pencil Liner in Black; Chanel Inimitable Intense Black mascara sample; 17 Perk & Paint Eyeliner; 17 Clear Definition Brow Gel; Avon Ideal Flawless Finish Concealer Stick; Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Blusher in Melba; Benefit Porefessional Primer Sample; e.l.f Brow Kit in Dark; MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC15; Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in Light Vanilla

There's been some noticeable omissions from this month's makeup bag since last month. I have not fallen out of love with my NAKED palette, I have merely been too lazy to wear much eye makeup this month- cue my 17 Perk & Paint eyeliner which is super quick and easy to use! I've brought Cubic back out of retirement as I think it's the perfect autumn/winter shade. I've not really worn my BB cream this month as I've wanted better coverage over my breakouts. I'm semi-planning on getting the new No7 Beautifully Matte foundation so that might end up in my makeup bag next month. What's been in your makeup bag this month? 

8 comments:

  1. I've still to try the MAC mineralise natural skinfinishes! They look brilliant xx

    Http://thebeautyfiend13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me oh my they're lovely! Btw,you're featured on my favourite bloggers page :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool I love posts like this where we can see what people usually wear on a daily basis! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm glad you like it :] x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the products look really nice!

    anillla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you used up porefessional almost to an emptiness! :D

    and am jealous you make elf brow duo work. i cant! they always seem off to me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can't get the elf kit to work for you, you could try the Vivo brow kit (available online and in Tesco)? x

      Delete