Sunday, 2 September 2012

In Your Face: August.


The main change from last month is the addition of my NAKED palette to my makeup bag. I use this pretty much every time I wear makeup and I don't think I'll ever get bored of using it tbh! I just love the colours and trying out new combinations. I have also started to use it with other palettes and eyeshadows to create other looks. I've still been using my MAC foundation but I've mostly been wearing my BB cream, especially when I went away, and the M&S foundation which is cheap and cheerful. As I've been playing with my eyeshadows, I've tried to keep my lips neutral for the majority of this month and I've been loving the MeMeMe lipstick in China Rose- it's my perfect everyday neutral shade. Aside from that, I've been using the S&G A Great Kisser lip balm (not pictured here) which resides in my handbag. What's been in your makeup bag this month? 

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the Naked palette. I think it's so versatile! :)

    Lovely blog, stop by and check out mine! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked palette is my all time favourite makeup item, beautiful colours!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd have to agree with you there!x

      Delete
  3. NAKED palette! <3 <3 <3 Thanks for following me on GFC by the way.. ;) Following u back :D

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete