Thursday, 27 September 2012

September Empties.


Primark 4in1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes:
Not much to say about these, they're ALWAYS in my empties posts! Repurchase: Yes.

Simple Soothing Facial Toner (travel size):
I actually finished one of these last month but had another one which was nearly done so here it is all finished.  It's really good for leaving at my man's house in my wash bag and it's a nice toner. Repurchase: Yes.

Ed Hardy Born Wild Perfume:
I used to be rubbish at wearing perfume because I felt bad using them all up but I've really enjoyed wearing this perfume. It's definitely one of my all time favourites and I bought another bottle a while ago when it was on offer and also got a gift set for my birthday so I'm good for a while. Repurchase: Yes (already have done).
Avon Natural Room and Linen Spray in Sugar Plum and Vanilla:
I loved the shower gel and I loved this room spray too! It lasted for absolutely ages and is always on offer which is great. I love the smell of this but alas, it was a limited edition fragrance. I've now got a strawberries and cream one which also smells delish! Repurchase: Would if I could!
S&G Thick & Fast Mascara:
My favourite mascara of all times is finally finished *sighs*. I'm always in denial about when a mascara is finished because I force it to go on my lashes no matter what! This has probs been finished for a while now in all honesty but I've kept trying! Repurchase: YESYESYES

Sorry this is a bit of a measly empties post! I also finished a Lush Cupcake mask but I had five empties so I took them back to Lush and got a free mask :] 


No comments:

Post a Comment